Stamp Club Jewel
HOSTESS CLUB RULES
1. Members will meet once a month, for as many months as there are club members (e.g. 10 months for 10 members), for demonstrations and/or hands on projects. Stamp/Scrapbook Club dates and times, will be determined by club members and Demonstrator at or before our first Stamp/Scrapbook Club meeting.
2. All club meetings are located either in a designated location or the hostess’ home.
3. Each member will take turns being the Hostess for the demonstrations/projects. The Hostess of the month will receive all the hostess benefits, which will be determined by the closing net workshop total (see hostess benefits in the Stampin’ Up! Idea and Catalogue).
4. The demonstrator will determine techniques/projects for each workshop, however special requests may be honoured (e.g. the hostess would like the entire workshop to focus on scrapbooking).
5. Each member must order a minimum of $50.00* in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise per meeting. The hostess is encouraged to get outside orders and/or bring guests (as long as they can fit)* to club to boost her meeting total. (If there are more than 6 people in the club, then the minimum monthly requirement will be lowered accordingly.)
6. The hostess of the month will be responsible for contacting other members as a reminder and to see who can attend, give directions, etc. But the demonstrator will also do this.
7. If a member is unable to attend a workshop, she is responsible for submitting the minimum order prior to the workshop. Arrangements must be made prior to the workshop date with either the hostess or the demonstrator.
8. If a member is unable to fulfil her obligations to the club, she will be responsible to find a replacement member; otherwise she is still responsible for placing her minimum order.
9. Clubs are limited to 12 members, but should have at least 5 members to start.
Get a free Idea Book and Catalogue!
Get together with friends and do something that you love to do!
See and learn new ideas and techniques!
Slowly build your Stampin’ Up! Collection!
Have the opportunity to be a Stampin’ Up! Hostess and earn FREE stamps and accessories!