Saturday, March 27, 2010

Loads of Love


This is a card I don't overly like but I am putting it up and will be puting an improved version

when I do it. This was the first attempt at this stamp set and I really like how I have compleated the stamp, what I dislike is the way I did the ribbon and the really dark background. To colour in the car I used a blender pen and write and stamp pens. The trafic lights are simply the small circle punch in three colours.

Recipe

Stamp Sets: Loads of Love

Inks:Real Red, Going Grey, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black

Card Stock: Real Red, Gable Green, Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: Real Red Gross Grain Ribbon


, 1/2 inch Circle Punch.

Enjoy

The Below card is a revise of what I did above in a chicky colouring. I prefer this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment