Saturday, May 8, 2010

Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom



So I have joined in a Swap and this is my first Creation I used LIVE LIKE YOU MEAN IT and I thought something nice and simple was appropriate. I tried to make it a bit different from the ones I had seen on the net I hope It worked!

I would also try the white panel as a way to spruce up a plain scrap page as it looked great in an A4 page with the pattern stamped all over it.

In all I made ten of these so to make it a little easier I stamped A4 sheets then cut the patterns out. I had some of the patterned paper left over so I put these into three smaller panels instead of the one big panel in the middle it was rather effective.

The white ribbon is simply pinched together Its an idea I got from another swap card I got and I just had to try it, it rather looks better with bigger ribbon. The only thing I found that worked to stick the ribbon down was the Sticky Strip from Stampin' up!

Recipe
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp set: Live Like You Mean It
Other stuff: Scallop oval punch, oval punch Whisper White Ribbon

Enjoy

Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom Broom

No comments:

Post a Comment