Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cjhristmas in July




July is coming on and I have been asked to do a Christmas in July theme which I was happy to do. Here are some of the idea I have come up with the Christmas tree was an idea I cased from Maureen thanks heaps for last years chrissy card it was great.

Recipe

Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper white.
Inks: Real Red, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Versa mark
Stamp Sets: Snow Swirled, Baroque Motifs,
Accessories: White Emboss, heat gun, static pillow, snail. two way glue, drizzling diamonds.

The snowflakes are sparkle sparkle sparkle

See ya around dont forget about the sale on now

1 comment:

  1. Julz, I love these designs. What a great idea with the trees and ornaments...and I so love the non-traditional Christmas colours! Fantastic!
    Cheers,
    Kylie
    xo

    ReplyDelete