Sunday, August 8, 2010

SWappsies




I have just completed a few swap cards for the wonderful Liz, (Hi Liz) and thought I would put them up for all to see. I have used the stamp sets that will be coming back into the new Catalog (Yay new Catalog).

I used four different stamps and have found my ribbon collection again. I personally love Tree Trimmings it was the first stamp set I ever demoed hmmm I should send one of those to liz as well :-)

Anyway here is the Recipie for each

BABY BOY
Card Stock: BAchful blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper white Ribbon
Inks: Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum
Stamps: Something Sweet, Lovely Letters Alphabet

ORNAMENTS GALORE
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Certainly Celery Gross Grain Ribbon
Inks: Ridding Hood Red
Stamps: Tree Trimmings

NOEL
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Snail
Inks: Riding hood Red, Old Olive
Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet, Baroque Mofits
Ps: I love both these sets their my FAVES

LOLLIES PLEASE
Card Stock: Certainly Celery
Accessories: snail, scissors, dimensionals
Inks: Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Something Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment