Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Suprise in a can






Making Little Mouse a present for her birthday the present is a beading kit I went to Ruby Tuesday and collected pink beads and got some memory wire for the kit. What I needed was something to put it in so I have gone for the present in a tin option.

To do this you need a pull top tin which I have emptied and decorated in pink (Little Mouses favorite colour) I have included some pics as I think its a great way to package up Jewels.



Recipe
Papers Designer Series Paper Patters Stack Brights Collection, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, wild Wisabi
Stamps: Pony Party
Other stuff: Big shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits, Scallop Circle Punch, blender pens, extra tack double sided tape, crystal effects.

and thats about the lot enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment