Saturday, February 19, 2011

February Calendar



Yep I spelt February around the wrong way but all the letters are there ;)

February is the month that my husband and I first met, out the back of the teachers flats of all places. I cooked him dinner that first day and introduced him to my rats who proceeded to jump into his hair. He freaked out and left soon after. hehe he married me!!
Recipe
Card stock: DSP Patterns Stack Brights Collection, DSP Bella Rosa, card stock Whisper White
Ink, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Real Red, Perfect Plum Riding Hood Red.
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Scallop Border Punch, Sizzlits Dies Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Breyer, Fifth Avenue impressions .

This technique asks that you use the Breyer. Add colour to the Breyer and then remove some of the colour. In an add-hock manner roll the Breyer over the image then choose a second colour to do th same thing.










1 comment: