Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bad week so lets make cards

I had a bad week there are lots of reasons why but basically it comes down to my darling husband being out of town. So to remedy all the crap I decided to make cards. Worked a treat!!

First Cards I made I was trying out the ripped flower technique. I'm not sure if this is how you do it but I had a shot and liked what I did. I have read that the basics are that you rip then wet then shape I forgot to wet! I think that brown card needs more mainly it needs a background stamp on the blue and brown maybe baroque mofits stamp would look nice?

The second Card is again trying the flower but with different colours and using ribbon I think I like the brown flower more but the design of the second I will have to try it. the pink card is sideways and every time I have tried to upload it the right way it ends up like this.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment