Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pinky and the Brain




Joy to the world 09 is over and I hope it never hits me in the face again!! I had a great year with the Birth of my wonderful Xan Xan. The year of 09 also included Taxes, Birthdays, laughter, and too many Deaths which brought the tears. In all not my typical year.

On a nicer note I finally started to get my Stamping mojo back and have compleated a few cards recently and its all about pink! pink! pink!.

PROJECT , RECIPE Pink! Pink! Pink!
-
Ink: Real red, Pretty in Pink


Stamp set- Flight of the Butterfly
Card stock-
Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose.
Accessories
- snail, Bone Scorer, Crystal Effectsm Raspberry Tart scrapbooking paper,
Punches: double Rectangle, 3.2 and 3.5cm Square, Butterfly (Summer minni)

I mainly tried this out as I wanted to use the Raspberry tart papers and crystal effects out.

No comments:

Post a Comment