Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gardeners Woe

My garden is looking really crap at the moment mainly because it is so hot here (North WA will do that to you) so I did this thinking of what my garden will look like one day which is not brown except for the patches that are meant to be ie wood and um rocks....... I thought I had lost the link to where I got this from but I just found it (thanks to Wills and his tantrum)www.funpapercandy.com it is so easy and great and took me all of 1/2 hour after I found my papers (that took around 2 hours).

PROJECT , RECIPE- Gardeners Woe

Ink- Black
Stamp Set(s)- Organic Grace
Card stock- Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Melow Moss, Raspberry Tart
Accessories- snail, Bone Scorer, border punch, Brad, Scissors
I used the Organic grace dragon fly stamp on the green papers and then cut out around them, I think that stamp makes the best embelishments!!
The brad was used as the door handle but I think some tafeta ribbon would also look lovely as a put tab to get the little drawer open.
BTW the little stand up bit does lie flat which is how you would present it when giving it to someone.
Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I'm going to check out that link...I take forever to choose my papers too, and my stamps, and my placement...and...and...it can take me a week to complete (and be happy) with one card.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julz,
    This is such a beautiful project.
    It's taken me five days to create one card... 2 hours is looking pretty darn quick to me... lol
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies I have the attention span of a nat 2 hours is really really good for me 5 days would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete