Saturday, December 19, 2009

How much do you love me??

This is from the summer Minni catty, I love it personally but I get the feeling not every one gets it. Its the like-o-meter and your able to indicate to the recipient how much you like them with a range of witty frases such as 'like like you', like a stalker', 'I'd marry you again' to my personal favourite and one I dont think I would ever use 'i'm over you'.
these cards like all of mine are simple as shown by the Recipe

PROJECT
, RECIPE- How much do you love me?
Ink- Black , Real red,
Stamp set- like-o-meter, Sincere Salutations
Card stock-
Whisper White
Accessories
- snail, Bone Scorer, 2 way glue, glitter.
Stampin' writes: Real Red.



I used the stampin' Writes to fill in the meter then put 2 way glue over the red and added fine glitter. :-) there is still glitter in my babies hair from when I made the card and had to attend her after.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment