Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tailgating a Cyclone


Port Headland rocked ( I never thought I would say that), I did a massive power shop spent lots of money and got most of the Christmas Presents I needed to0. my kids will do well this year off of Santa! And I even missed the rain from the Cyclone.

I Just got the Tailgating stampin' around wheel and these are the mini cards I produced I really like the whole set of these stamps but have yet to get the other two that go with the wheel. They are Loads of Love, Loads of love Accessories, and Time for a Tree stampin around wheel.
PROJECT
, RECIPE- Tailgating Notelet set
Ink- Black , Real red, Glorious Green, Green Galore, Pixi Pink
Stamp set- Tailgaiting stamp around, Sincere Salutations
Card stock-
Whisper White
Accessories
- snail, Bone Scorer, slit punch, blender pens, eyelet border punch.
Stampin' writes: Real Red.

to make the latch on the box I used the slit punch in opposite directions. It is very effective but fiddly to get the right distance between the two. Too little and they dont meet too far and they don't stay together and the lid comes off.

I like the beat up look of the car, it reminds me of my Ute back home in Melboure.


1 comment:

  1. Jules, These are SOOOO cute!!! I've got loads of love, but I'm going to have to get that wheel now!!!

    Cheers,

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete