Monday, December 21, 2009

Stamp Club Jewel

Hi all
I am hoping to start up a Stamp Club, I am yet to figure out how to upload forms so in the interum send me a message and I will e-mail you the forms and other info. Below is some information about it

STAMP CLUB JEWEL!
Membership Benefits include:
  • Receiving a FREE Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue! ($12.95)
  • See and learn new techniques and ideas in workshops!
  • Slowly build your Stampin’ Up! collection!
  • Get together with friends and do something that you love to do!

Each member of the club takes turns being the hostess so that each member has the opportunity to earn FREE stamps and accessories. If your interested in STAMP CLUB JEWEL then read and complete the attached documents and send it to me or e-mail me your interest. julzlarner@yahoo.com

Each month I will present a class which will include a technique and you will make and take home some items.

No comments:

Post a Comment