Monday, December 7, 2009


OK so not many people turned up to my very first Stampin' up! event of the 20 or so people I invited two made might have had something to do with people not living in the town. On the plus side (I always look on the plus side) the quilters group was at the same venue so I had a few drop on in and put orders in as well. In all I had allot of fun above is the pic of one of the items I made.
Materials (All Stampin up)
Whisper White, and Real Red card stock
Real Red grosgrain ribbon,
The stamp set came from the spring mini 09
Ink pad Real Red
Stampin' write Glorious Green
2 way glue
Glitter
the trick with this card is to do the red Baubles first and the green string last otherwise the baubles may not fit on the card. A stamp-a-majig would also have come in handy to get the string and baubles to line up.
Want to re-make this card contact me and I will send you a how too :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment