Monday, December 7, 2009

What I do when there is nothing on TV at night

Bored Bored Bored...................
So been a bit bored given TV is crap at the moment! my hubby is busy with work and my mates are either out of town or moving house so I have had a bit of time to make a few cards. What do you think?
I tried a bit of a frech style for this with the red blue and white theam I again used Stampin Writes for this to get the two tones for one of the two stamps.

PROJECT RECIPE- My french connection
Ink- Brillliant Blue
Stamp set- Pocket Silhouetts $33.95
Card stock- Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Accessories- Real Red Grosgrain, Eyelet Border, snail ,
Stampin' writes: Real Red, Brilliant blue




Next
This is an Accordian Box and notelets which is not quite finished but I am loving it sooo much I just have to show you. I'm calling this Loving Spring Notelet set I got the ideas for this from my husbands parents garden which is full of fruit trees and in full bloom in spring I loved being there for my last babies labour.
PROJECT , RECIPE- Loving Spring Notelet set
Ink- Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Black
Stamp set- Simply Said $48.95
Card stock- Whisper White Gable Green
Accessories- snail, 2 way glue, glitter, Bone Scorer
Stampin' writes: Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Pink Passion









No comments:

Post a Comment